Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Aaargh Matey

Our first official day of winter break was spent lounging around playing numerous video games on our new PS4!  We didn't even get out of our pjs!!

After a long day of play and, working for me, we needed to get out of the house.  It's worth mentioning that I'm goal setting for the upcoming year and one of them is to find new places to eat, explore, etc. around our town.  We will still frequent our favorite places but how much fun we will have searching out new spots!


At first I thought maybe Chuck E. Cheese as a reward for being so good for Yaya, Aunt Sandy & Grandpa Fred.  But then I decided that is too much chaos for a Tuesday night, and Chuck E. Cheese is about as sanitary as a wet pull up.  Instead we opted for a fun filled family dinner at Pirate's Pizza.


Pirate's Pizza is located in the same shopping center as Reno Town Mall.  One thing that really appealed to Trevor's mom and aunt was the numerous Greek dishes on the menu.  Come to find out the restaurant was originally owned by a Greek family!  The boys thought the decor was the best part of the place.



It was a fun night of getting to hang out with three of my very favorites!!

xoxo - j


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!