Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Times Are A Changin'

In all my life, I have only missed three or four Christmases at home - the past few years when Trevor's dad was sick.  My family puts so much love, thought and time into making the holidays special.  They always have.  I honestly hope my boys say the same thing about us one day.

This year needed to be extra special since this was my mom's last year at home.  I'm hoping between the 5 am present unwrapping and the amazing dinner my sister prepared that she was in heaven.

There is no place I'd rather be than home for the holidays.

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!