Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Thank You To Our Wonderful Teachers

Every year I try to come up with very creative ways to say thank you to the pipsqueaks' teachers.  This past week I just couldn't come up with anything overly creative.  I found super cute Christmas mugs at the store stuffed them full of tissue paper and a Starbucks card.  Honestly, I know teachers can't possibly survive without a little kick of caffeine.


It is always so much fun to put together cute and creative gifts!!  Thank you teachers for all you do!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!