Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The Bradshaw Family Tree

We certainly love the decorating, caroling, treats, gifts and all the sweet, special things that make Christmas such an amazing holiday.  This year we have two trees, one real and one fake, tonight we decorated our real tree.


To many the Christmas tree represents the spirit of the Christmas season.  Tonight Ethan and I talked about the lights and decorations on the tree representing the wonder and glory of the birth of Jesus.  I think we have some work to do on talking about the true meaning of Christmas here in The Nook, but we started the conversation.

Each year we hop into Christmas jammies, watch Trevor get the lights just right and hang the ornaments on the tree.  There is no rhyme or reason to how we decorate our tree, it's not methodical.  My favorite ornaments are the ones handmade by Trevor's mom and the kids!


This was the sweetest part of my day and something I look forward to doing each year!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!