Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Fisher the Christmas Dog

No day would be complete around here without some sort of canine mischief.  "Fisher did it" is our number one excuse made, usually with frantic voices and slightly guilty looking faces.  Even in his sleep, Dax blames that poor dog!!  Most days I am rescuing stuffed animals, sweatshirts and blankets from this naughty pup, but he must of heeded Santa's warning because today Olaf brought him three treats!  The only speculation the pipsqueaks could make was that Santa must think that if Fisher had some early Christmas presents he wouldn't massacre the stuffies!  Hmmm...


xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!