Tuesday, December 26, 2017

School Christmas Parties

The kids' teachers put so much thought and effort in to their holiday parties this year.  Ethan got to have a pajama day complete with a pancake breakfast and book exchange.


Carter's teacher did 4 fun centers:  cookie decorating; a snowman craft; a Christmas tree paint craft and snacks.


They each came home with a book to read over break and on the highest sugar high ever!!  It was a super fun ending to the semester and the perfect kick-off to our Christmas weekend!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!