Friday, December 1, 2017

Hello World...Again...

I started this blog 7 years ago on a whim.  After reading so many interesting, funny and inspiring blogs I wanted to get in on the action.  Not to mention we have family all over the country and, at one point, the world who we wanted to see our kiddos grow up.  I start and I stop, but now I'm coming around again.

In case you forgot, I'm Jess.  I've spent my entire life living out West.  Born and raised in the Battle Born State, a tried and true silver and blue fan.  I think at some point I always intended to leave,  but one college degree, one husband, three boys and two homes later I think we are here for the foreseeable future.

I love fabulous home decor; all holidays; cheerleading; Diet Coke; reading; anything country; cowboy boots and denim on my kiddos; pizza; throwing parties; baking; summer; good coffee; and, most of all, my family.

I hope you will rejoin us on our adventures!!



xoxo - j


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!