Monday, December 4, 2017

To My Sweet Boys

I'm not sure I will ever be able to truly express how very much I wanted you and how completely you are loved.  For as long as I can remember I dreamed of you and anxiously awaited your arrivals.  Now at nine, six and three, you truly are a dream come true!!

There are so many things I love about you three.  You are the best, happiest kids.  You each have mischievous little smiles and twinkles in your eye.  You each are momma's boys in your own way all the while loving watching sports and hanging out with Dad too!  You love each other unconditionally and admire each other in your own way.  You love your buddy, Fisher and pretty much every other pet we meet.  Sometimes, you talk too much and other times you don't talk enough.  You were born to kick footballs, hit baseballs and love movies like I do.  You boys love your family more than anything in the whole world.

Thank you guys for always going along with my crazy and fun activities, like coloring festive pictures for Grandma Barbara!

Merry Christmas sweet boys, I can't believe how time has flown by.





xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!