Friday, December 8, 2017

We've Been Awful Good

Dear Santa,

When you hurry down our chimney on Christmas Eve, we'd be super excited to find these things under the tree...

Baseball cards; PS4 with "The Show '17"; a binder for my baseball cards; Aaron Judge & Bryce Harper jerseys; Chrono Bomb game; and, Lego Ghostbusters Warehouse - love Ethan




More baseball cards, more action figures, and Justice League Flash costume - love Carter



Ninja Turles, Trolls and dress-up stuff, like a space hero costume - love Daxton



We had so much fun dropping our letters into Santa Mail at Macy's.  We believe!!  And we just couldn't resist hugging the GIANT Santa bear!!


xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!