Sunday, December 17, 2017

Friendly Cookie Exchange

We spent our evening exchanging cookies and catching up with some of our best friends!!  While we caught up over eggnog and hot coco the pipsqueaks were busy decorating cookies and shoving as many into their tiny little mouths as they could possibly fit.


Don't let those sweet faces fool you, there is a lot of mischief there!!  But in all seriousness, they were so very well behaved tonight.  Ethan is so self-sufficient, it sometimes scares me how big he is.  Carter was completely entertained with karaoke...and quite possibly everyone was entertained by Carter's singing prowess.  And then those sweet not-so-much-babies...they were awfully sneaky with the spoons in the frosting!

After such a fun evening, I reminded Trevor how lucky we are to have such sweet and fun, life-long friends.  Having loads of reasons to catch up and spend time with friends is one of many things I love the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!