Monday, December 11, 2017

More Christmas Magic

Now, where did we leave off??  All those years ago when I committed myself to come up with creative and memorable treats from Olaf each day, perhaps I didn't think it quite through.  I often find myself jumping back out of my warm bed to rush around and pull together something creative and fun for the littles to wake up to.  That Olaf is high maintenance!!

Olaf pulled out all the fixings for a magical movie night, complete with a stipulation that the pipsqueaks needed to have green apple days at school.  The best part of this is the incentive to have a really good behavior day at school.


Carter's teacher was super smart to plan a fun field trip to see The Peanutcracker...the Story in a Nutshell.  All the chaperones were encouraged to ride the bus with their kiddos, I had the privilege of being in charge of another cute kinder friend too!


The Pioneer was again decked out in all things Christmas, the colors lighting up the stage had changed from yesterday's Nutcracker, but the kiddos were excited all the same.


The Peanutcracker did not disappoint, the young dancers did an amazing job interpreting the classic ballet in just one short hour.  And thankfully there was a narrator explaining what was going on! 



Olaf has become adept at using what I had already carefully planned out to his benefit.  Mondays are typically one of our busiest nights so a Christmas Movie Night was the perfect end to this very busy and festive day! 

"Merry Christmas Charlie Brown" is short and sweet, perfect for three very short attention spans!


Less than two weeks to go until Christmas.  I can't wait to see what else Olaf has in store for us leading up to the big day!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!