Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Santa Clause is Coming to Town

Saturday the whole crew headed down to Santa's Workshop at The Summit Mall for one last meet & greet with Santa.  With the promise of candy canes and other sweet treats made for a delightful outing.


It was perfect, sunny day with lots of excitement that Santa would be making his visit in just 24 hours.




And just when I thought we couldn't possibly have anymore fun, we made a lunch stop at BJ's Bar & Grill...


...I wouldn't have had it any other way.  Loved spending the day with my kiddos and Trevor.

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!