Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Force

It was another treat filled week around The Nook.  Olaf organized a movie night; helped me get motivated to get our Christmas Cards in the mail; brought all the fixings for eggnog and fluffy coco and the super yummy elf munch; and best of all planned an all out Star Wars day!

Aunt Christina came over bright and early to play with Daxton while we jetted off to feast on movie theater popcorn and icees.

Star Wars The Last Jedi was action packed and full of surprises.  I won't spoil the plot or the twists and turns for anyone but we definitely loved it.



The movie continues building the story of Rey and Kylo Ren.  It left me with lots of questions and speculations...as every Star Wars movie before it!


It was clear that Dax had lots of fun with Aunt Christina, playing Ninja Turtles and watching movies.


We are already looking forward to Episode IX coming in 2 years!!

We've got 7 more days until Santa makes his appearance and we couldn't be anymore excited.  We can't wait to see what Olaf has up his sleeve for our last week.  Certainly a long winters nap will be in store after all his hard work this season!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!