Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Eve

We had a very busy Christmas Eve this year.  We kicked off our day with our normal Sunday church service and participating in the nativity story as shepherds.



After that we wrapped our little fingers to the bone and prepared hors d'oeuvres for everyone to snack on before our second church service. 

The second church service did not disappoint, it was a kid-run service complete with readings and performances by the Children's Choir.  We ended the service with a candlelit rendition of Silent Night.




xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!