Monday, January 1, 2018

NYE Celebration

We rang in the New Year with family in quite the welcoming celebration!


We hosted a super fun game night to welcome 2018!


While all the children were contained, entertained and eventually all dressed up like super heroes, the adults played silly games.






We ended our night playing Taboo, Mad Gab and Pass the Popcorn. 






A few minutes to 9:00 (midnight in NYC) we cued up the only channel that was showing a live stream of Times Square...the Spanish Channel as we counted down, clinked our glasses, smooched our honeys and welcomed all the possibilities of twenty-eighteen.



Happy New Year to you and yours!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!