Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Cupcake Delight

I can't lie and say we don't live a pretty charmed life.  Nor can I say I don't pretty much give my kids anything and everything they need and want.  I say "pretty much" because there are some things we don't budge on, cupcakes on a Wednesday just because is not one of them.  Much to everyone's delight when they woke up this morning 2 dozen chocolate cupcakes and all the toppings to turn them in to snowman creations were waiting for them.


WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

The boys, particularly Carter, were super excited for their surprise and couldn't wait to start decorating.  So we cleaned up the kitchen from dinner as fast as our little hands could go and set to work.  


We took turns with the frosting and chocolate chips to come up with the perfect creations.




Oh how sweet tonight was.  These three sweet faces make it totally worth baking chocolate cupcakes mid-week for absolutely no reason at all.  I think they did a pretty darn good job turning plain ole cupcakes into tasty creations.


Now if I could just get a house elf to do all the clean up my midweek dreams would come true!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!