Sunday, January 7, 2018

High Stakes Poker

I love movies, this is no secret, with that said I have been so excited to see "Molly's Game" and when my sister and cousins accepted an invite for an afternoon out I was over the moon!


I spent my morning helping my dad and husband install our new microwave, and by help I mean I watched and on occasion stood on the counter holding screws.  So you can imagine how excited I was when it was time to go pick-up my sister.

I went IN to the theater excited to see a biopic of a former athlete turned underground poker mogul.  I came OUT of there completely intrigued and loving the drive that she had to be the best.  It was  impressive.


xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!