Thursday, January 4, 2018

HGTV and Renovation Obsession

I absolutely love HGTV and I look forward every year to the unveiling of the dream home.  I've never been to Washington but I would have loved to have that house on Puget Sound!

I love the airy floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Sound in the sitting area.  I've never liked the industrial influence, but I think the farmhouse meets industrial look is starting to grow on me. 

All the crisp white and industrial influences of the 2018 HGTV Dream House has me all giddy and excited to tackle my own home renovation projects.  In fact I think I will get started on that this weekend by FINALLY finishing painting in the front of the house!!


In the mean time I will just keep oogling the pictures and day dreaming about how my own home will one day look!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!