Saturday, December 20, 2014

Vegas Christmas Vacation

Since returning from the North Pole 20 days ago our little elf has been mighty busy bustling around creating Christmas magic in the Bradshaw Nook. The pipsqueaks have really enjoyed counting down the days by getting little treats here and there but mostly by having our daily family time centered around Christmas themed activities.

This morning no concessions were made even though we were packing the car in preparation for a 7 day Christmas Vacation.


We loaded up the car and began our journey...


I didn't get a picture of anything in Schurz, Luning or the awesome 3 big horn sheep that were on the side of the road outside of Hawthorne.

We had an eventful trip to say the least, Daxton cried the ENTIRE 9 hours. Oh and yes you read that correctly I did say 9 HOURS because our stop in Hawthorne was almost an hour...at McDonalds!! The only thing that made that long wait interesting was that it was announced to the entire restaurant (by a complete stranger) that I was the cutest girl he had ever seen and that my husband was a lucky man!! I was embarrassed to say the least.

Anyway, we are now in Vegas and looking forward to the upcoming week.

xo

P.S. I apologize for the blury photos...I was snapping them as we were driving (sometimes at high speeds)!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!