Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Paper Snow

Olaf must have decided that since there is no snow outside we needed to bring the snow inside...


In the world of iPhones, iPads, and instant gratification it is important to us in this house to incorporate some good old fashioned fun. What is more fun than creating snowflakes out of coffee filters? I think Ethan had more fun cutting designs into the paper than playing his Leap Pad.


Where is Carter you might be asking...that sweet little pipsqueak was cleaning up the playroom, and once he was done he decided he was tired and needed to go to bed. I love that sweet boy, he is so funny!

Now I'm off to prep for tomorrow!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!