Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

Since I can remember I have been in love with Noble Fir Christmas trees. After debating and perusing the selection we found our 2014 tree!!

Our little elfin friend thought it would be a good idea to get into the ornaments this morning. When the kids woke up, they were greeting by a trail of ornaments from the bedrooms to where he landed.


We managed to get the lights up, but no ornaments yet. The unexpected snow storm put a little wrench in my arrival home from work!! Hopefully we can get the tree fully decorated in the next day or two.


Hope all is merry & bright!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!