Thursday, December 4, 2014

Olaf Report - Day 4 {Dinner Out}

This mama got a night off from cooking, compliments of our friendly Nook elf...


...I love cooking for my family but I have never been so excited to get to go out. We have spent the last three days doing Christmas themed activities and today we decided we need to put the kids' manners to the test. One of my favorite places to go is Rosie's Cafe at The Nugget. Not only does it have so many memories from my childhood when it was The General Store, but also so many memories with our little family. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a family-friendly place.


The kids couldn't be more excited to eat pancakes, eggs and sausage for dinner! Trevor and I were in the mood for something a little more dinner related, and let me tell you their clam chowder is ah-mazing! I'm not sure Trevor loves the awful-awful at Rosie's as much as the Golden Nugget downtown but he always orders it!!


We thoroughly enjoyed our dinners and our time together. Even if Carter spilled his Sprite then his milk, Ethan talked the ENTIRE night and Daxton was in and out of the highchair every 30 seconds!!


Stay tuned for Christmas shopping with the kids, a cram packed Saturday and a Christmas light tour extravaganza!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!