Saturday, December 13, 2014

Elf on the Shelf Game Night

Tonight we had a fun night playing the newest addition to our board game collection. Playing games with a six year old is always a fun surprise. The first round there was a lot of laughter and joking, and then our second round we had a full on meltdown because he didn't get to go first. Regardless it was such a treat to spend time without the TV, without craziness and just play a game. I LOVE that kids more than words...even when he is pouting on the floor!


This is the second night in a row Carter decided he would rather get all snuggled into his jammies and watch Scooby Doo instead of hanging out with us! And little Daxton is teething so the poor little baby is full on stuffy-nosed and beyond exhausted.

I am so grateful these three little pipsqueaks were given to us!

Happy Friday Game Night!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!