Thursday, December 11, 2014

Early Morning Fun

Olaf decided to change things up this morning and bring the pipsqueaks their Christmas fun first thing. Let's face it they don't mind if we do something fun at 5 pm or 5 am!

They were thrilled to discover Olaf had invited some of their favorite "guys" to join them for breakfast.


Olaf whipped up some delicious pancakes covered with "snow" in the shape of a Christmas tree. Even the baby pipsqueak was so excited about the yummy breakfast!!


Stay tuned as we will be continuing our Christmas countdown here in the Nook! 13 more days...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!