Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Tradition {Ornaments}

I love traditions, I think it is so important to create new traditions and continue old. I think some of my mom's most prized Christmas possessions are the homemade ornaments we did every year. My mother-in-law makes ornaments every year, our tree is covered with homemade love. I cannot tell you how much I love the personal touch of these. So as tradition states tonight was our annual ornament making.

These were last years ornaments...


This year Olaf decided we needed to do a little sun catching fun...


After dinner we got to work! Ethan had a blast perfecting his stocking, Carter couldn't really be bothered so Trevor got to craft the tree, and Daxton was asleep so I got to have fun making his snowman.


We are having so much fun making things magical around here!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!