Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Kindergarten Stocking Stuffers

Olaf was so sneaky and built Santa's workshop in the playroom this morning. We could hardly believe our eyes when we woke up to the pesky little elf enlisting the help of his friends to build fun things.


Ethan came home last week with the monthly newsletter that informed us they would be doing stockings and that we needed to bring stocking stuffers for all the kiddos in Mrs. Grange's class. In true Jessica fashion I couldn't possibly bring candy canes or little plastic toys...I needed Ethan to have something unique and fun. I did not turn to Pintrest...I turned to my favorite blog Dixie Delights and found this fun idea...


They were super easy to put together, and I had fun doing a little project by myself! This is the link to her blog where I got the idea. She has lot of fun ideas for holidays and for kids in general. I hope in my next life her and I are friends!!

I hope the kiddos enjoy them! Fun, easy and cheap holiday cheer...doesn't get any better than that!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!