Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cookie Time

The Bradshaw boys LOVE sweets, the more sugar the better around here! Our little scout elf got busy last night making magical cookies for the pipsqueaks to decorate. Baking a batch of sugar cookies on a school night seemed a little overwhelming at first but the husband and I knocked out those cookies in no time.


Trevor whipped up a batch of butter cream frosting (I know what a good husband I have) and then we realized we didn't have any "traditional" food coloring... The kids didn't seem to mind though, they were over the moon with the neon yellow that Carter picked out and a mauve color Ethan picked.


We had frosting everywhere, sprinkles all over the floor and grins from ear to ear. I wouldn't trade that sticky mess for anything.

Happy Tuesday, y'all!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!