Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Favorites

At Christmastime everyone excitedly anticipates exquisitely wrapped packages tied up with bows or fancy embellishments. And every year Santa does not seem to disappoint! But, it does not matter how fancy the wrapping or sparkly the bow there is always a gift that the meaning behind it or just the gift itself surpasses all the others.

We pulled all the Bradshaw/Clarkson favorites together. The pipsqueaks seemed to have no problems pulling out their newest prized possessions!

Papa received a gold cross pendant from Tara that he said means the world to him! Yaya picked her newest Nutcracker Santa brought her.

Trevor decided his freeze-dried food was the best present he received (half of his Christmas got left in Reno...oops)!! I have several favorites including a hand sander and a beautiful Christmas decoration Tara made for me, but I ultimately picked the cowboy boots Dave and Elaine got me...they are GORGEOUS!!! Ethan, of course, picked his Skylanders collection in its entirety; while Carter said his scooter was the best present he got. Little Dax's "favorite" gift was the reindeer bear Ethan gave him.

The Clarkson's picked their favorites too to complete our collection!! Uncle Casey received a generator for camping...best gift alive!! Aunt Tara picked the canvas I made her that has the chorus of "Snowflake In The Summer" on it. I think honestly this is my favorite gift of all too and not just because I made it, but because there is so much love in those words (Trevor wrote it)! Madi picked her Princess Jasmine doll and Bronson's was his cowboy guns and holster!!


We truly hope that y'all had the best Christmas and that your favorite gifts were gifts with love and meaning behind them!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!