Saturday, December 20, 2014

Magical Hot Coco

Our Friday consisted of work; dinner with Trevor's extended family; packing for Vegas; wrapping presents for transport; and, clean up the house so my dad isn't tripping over a mess while we are in Vegas. I seriously was worried about what to do for our family time that was Christmas related. After talking Trevor's ear off about it we finally decided on something so easy but so fun...hot coco.


Our amazing little elf set everything up for me...I don't know what I'm going to do without him the next 11 months!

After being required to sit still and behave in a restaurant for almost two hours we just couldn't contain them any longer and they were beyond thrilled with their warm treat before bed. And that tricky little elf made marshmallows for the pipsqueaks that looked just like him!!


While the coco was greatly enjoyed the anticipation for our trip and ultimately Christmas got the littles into their beds without protest. It seems like just yesterday we were waking up on January 1, 2014 and here we are less than a week away from Christmas. The whole time flies when you're having fun is so true!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!