Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Prep

After our super fun and late night last night we decided Sunday needed to be a lazy lazy day here in the Nook. We definitely have been having the time of our lives this month and I can only hope that it gets more fun with each passing year.

We started our morning off by finding Olaf mixed up in all the wrapping paper and a checklist of supplies we would need to get our fingers a wrappin'! Ethan could not wait...Carer didn't think wrapping presents would be as fun as UNwrapping them so he opted out of today's Christmas fun.


Ethan was so proud of his finished product...

With our lazy day coming to an end it just doesn't seem like all our holiday prep would be complete without some SNOW! It looks like we are going to be getting flurries for the next few days around these parts. However, this is Reno and every time I look at my weather app on my phone it says something new!! Either way, we are excited its actually starting to feel like Christmas!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!