Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house we were all scurrying around as fast as a mouse!

We spent our day running last minute errands and when we had a minute to sit down we decided to snap some shots of the original 4 Bradshaws (and my sweet little nephew)


...and later we made our gingerbread village.


Next, we had our beloved story "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and exchanged our 50p presents...and then we got down to some serious present opening.



Then it was time for a family photo op...


The pipsqueaks got all snuggled into their new Christmas jammies, left the jolly old elf some yummy oatmeal cookies and milk; and settled down all snug in their beds!!


And now we're watching Christmas movies, building scooters and stuffing stockings!! An overall preparation for tomorrow!! Tonight truly is the most magical night of the year!!

Merry Christmas Eve

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!