Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dear Santa

From our house to the North Pole goes our letters to Santa!! We were greeted this morning by an array of paper, stickers, and other decor for our letters to Santa.


Once we perfected and added and added and added to our lists we were good to go!


Of course the best part of the whole event was packing up in the car and heading down to Macy's to put our letters into Santa's magic mailbox. This is a tradition that started 5 years ago when Ethan was 1, and since we are all about tradition around here we couldn't disappoint!


Still trying to get our cards designed and ordered...hopefully they go out before 2015!! Merry Everything!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!