Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello December, Good-bye November

Today is the last day of November, we have had some ups and downs this past month keeping the blog updated! After keeping you all up to date on our comings and goings I'm so excited for what December is bringing!!

We kicked off our holiday season in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving. We took the kids to see Frozen on Thanksgiving night. Then Friday we drove through the Speedway Light Show and tonight we took the family to The Magical Forest at Opportunity Village.

Ethan and Carter went to bed hoping Santa will be sending us a scout elf...stay tuned to see if they get their wish!!

Hope you're enjoying the beginning of your holiday season and that you'll continue coming on our journey on this crazy road called life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!