Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gone Fishing

No morning would be complete without a little elf magic in the Bradshaw Nook! Olaf landed in the boy's bathroom after his long trek from the North Pole. Ethan was very distraught to find goldfish in the toilet and was even more disturbed to see that Olaf was sitting in a floaty ring with a fishing pole! Then he decided Olaf must miss fishing in the North Pole and then it seemed to all make sense to him!!

This little elf has brought so much fun and magic into our house in just 5 short days!!! I can't wait to see where he'll land and what he'll be doing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!