Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Chuck E. Cheese

For the past 5 years I have avoided and down-played Chuck E. Cheese. Well tonight I finally lost the batter, my cousin Shiloh's daughter turned 3, and that is where she had the party. I don't know how the boys did at school because they were coming out of their skin this morning in anticipation for their first experience at Chuck E. Cheese.

When we arrived to the party, the kids couldn't wait to get their tokens and start playing. Ethan was interested in experiencing and playing all the games, while Carter only wanted to ride the Safari Boat and the car with Chuck E. Cheese himself. Unfortunately for us, the pictures that were supposed to come with riding in the car with Chuck E. himself was jammed so our $2.50 worth of tokens that went into the ride only produced joy on that cute little 2 year old's face!

Next, was dinner and a dance party with Chuck E. It never ceases to amaze me that the kids are terrified of Archie at the Aces games but were not at all afraid of the GIANT mouse!! They had so much fun dancing and singing and high-fiving the mouse. After the pizza and the cake they grabbed their tokens (which seemed to be never-ending) and headed back into the game room. Ethan was so into getting tickets that he couldn't be bothered any longer with hanging out with Michaela, Carter and I. He won 50 tickets and was so proud of this Dracula teeth he traded for.

I think their first experience was amazing and so fun, I think I'm going to have to plan a fun day for the boys at heaven forbid...CHUCK E. CHEESE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!