Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Las Vegas Fun

As you all know we celebrated Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with Trevor's family! In the 5.5 years Trevor and I have been together this was our FIRST Thanksgiving in Vegas. We agreed last year that it was time to start rotating the holidays between our two families. I got to cook with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law which was so much fun. We mulled over fun things for the family to go do. We figured out some really fun things, starting with seeing Frozen!


We followed that up by racing over to the Las Vegas Speedway to drive through their Glittering Lights! Unfortunately we did not snap any photos of this as Ethan was driving on Yaya's lap through the obstical course of lights!

I think the kids' favorite thing during our trip was going to Opportunity Village where they rode on a train, went down an "icy" slide, rode a magical carosel, and met Mrs. Clause.


Then of course as I have talked about before we finished off our trip with the kids meeting their new friends...the Scout Elves.


I just love how everything fell into place and we had such a wonderful and magical trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!