Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Grinched

Yesterday Olaf pulled out How the Grinch Stole Christmas and put it on the piano for the boys to find. I unfortunately didn't get to be home last night because I had 3 basketball games to sit through! The kids loved every minute of watching Jim Carey play the scrooge-like character. Even though I'm pretty sure Trevor said HE was the only one watching the movie at one point.

They apparently liked whatever they did watch because they asked for it again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!