Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Magic

The holidays are here!! Our lights are on our house; we are happily tree hunting; Christmas music is on full-blast; decorations are going up; and, most importantly, Santa brought us a Scout Elf...Olaf!!

Olaf has been bringing treats each day to the boys, I wanted to avoid giving them just candy and sweets. So far he has brought the boys a few new Christmas movies and some yummy breakfast treats. He will be bringing them different things throughout the month so you'll have to tune in for updates on what our sneaky little elf has been up to!

We kicked off December by having a fun breakfast with our cousins Madison and Bronson. They too received a Scout Elf from Santa on Sunday morning! Olaf brought the pipsqueaks two new Christmas movies for our long trip back to Reno, Scooby Doo a Winter Wonder Dog and Prancer (my favorite). The boys thought it was great fun!

Yesterday, Olaf had made the boys breakfast...which neither of them ate!!! But today, we had had a Snowy Breakfast complete with snow covered donuts and snowman poop (marshmallows) in our hot chocolate. The boys absolutely LOVED it, I think Carter just licked the powedered sugar off of each donut and didn't acutally eat them, but he's cute nonetheless!!


Tonight we are going to be decking the halls of the Bradshaw Nook with all of our non-tree decorations!! Olaf was found playing in the decoration box this morning!!! It's a good thing our boys are SO good...or rather that their parents are so forgiving!

I will post pictures of the elf and of our wonderful trip to Las Vegas in the next post...I have two more that will be popping up later this evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!