Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Frosty Fun Day

It is definitely NOT warming up much around here, even though I heard promises of an 8-10 degree climb in temperatures coming soon. I guess we'll see if the ice actually melts off our street!! With that said I felt it only appropriate for today be "Frosty" themed!!

Olaf landed at the top of our tree with the snowman topper. I think he must miss the icy climate of his home in the North Pole, but it made me happy to see he agreed that today needed an icy theme!!

It was my intention to make snowmen tonight using glue and shaving cream and some little pipsqueaks creativity, but we had an errand to run that took longer than intended so I fully plan on making sure it gets included in one of our other fun days to come! Once we finished our errand we hopped into our jammies and snuggled in to watch Frosty the Snowman.

I think the kids are really enjoying the planned out activities for the day, I am really hoping we will be able to continue this in the months to come. Even though we will have to say good-bye to Olaf on December 24th, I think we can still have fun-filled themed actvities. Plus the kids are getting REALLY excited to meet their baby brother, which may be sooner rather than later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!