Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Recap

The boys have been playing like crazy with all their new toys since Christmas morning, which gave me the idea to utilize play time for our Thank You's. They got so many fun things and I thought it would be fun for the people who gifted them to see the loot in action!

Now, getting these two maniacs to play with what I wanted so I could snap those photos came with a lot of grief! Before you feel sorry for these littles whose mom insists they take pictures while playing, rest assured it actually turned into a game!

They love everything they received and are so appreciative of everything. We really tried to make sure we reiterated that it's not about receiving a bunch of gifts, it's about family and love. I think Ethan is starting to understand that concept, but it will be a few years before Carter does.


Thank you to all our friends and family who make our lives special everyday, not just Christmas!! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!