Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas In Reno

At about 9:30 last night Trevor got up to get some cold medicine, when he came back to bed he informed me that it was "dumping snow." The weather forcast had been predicting snow all day Saturday so I was surprised that it started so early the night before. When we woke up this morning everything was crisp white. The snow wasbeautiful and everything seemed so peaceful! The kids were so excited to see it they immediately wanted to go out and play in it...um...it was 6:30 in the morning!!!

Even more exciting to them than the snow was that Olaf had "made" bear claws and brought them more hot coco. They are LOVING this elf and all he's been up to.

This is what our snow day looked like:



I was really hoping there wouldn't have been so much snow so we could have looked at Christmas Lights tonight, but we will have to save that for another time. Nothing says Christmas like snow, especially here in Reno!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!