Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Weekly Bradshaw Ramblings - Christmas Home Edition

It all started when we put our Christmas lights up. Then lots of homes in the neighborhood started glowing and I was a goner! Christmas is everywhere, the Travel Channel, the FoodNetwork...it just makes me want to decorate and bake!!

Will I ever get tired of oohing and awing over houses covered in lights? I think not!!


On a totally unrelated note I had intended on making reigndeer cookies and having the kids decorate them all up, but time just completely got away from us. We had our pictures taken with Santa and birthday parties and the next thing I knew it was Monday morning!!

We are supposed to be getting more snow this week, which gives me mixed feelings. I would prefer sunshine until Christmas morning...then it can snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!