Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thicker Than Water

One day long long ago, I was blessed with a cousin and sister. At different points in our lives I'm sure we made an unlikely trio. But through it all we have been there for each other. Both Sister and Cousin received the most exciting news last Friday that needed celebrating! So, we did just that last night.

Let's start with my sister's good news...she got a job at Renown Regional Medical Center!! She is going to be working in their out-patient rehab facility as a patient access representative!! We are SOOO excited for her! She has so much going for her and now she is moving forward with her career! Maybe the next exciting news will be she's getting married...I'm not pushing it or pressuring her...just saying!!

Moving right along to Michaela! I'm sure it's common knowledge but she is expecting her first baby in April. My last pregnancy and her first and we get to go through the magical experience together. Well, while I was really hoping we would both be having babies of the same gender God just keeps laughing at me!!! Friday her and Charlie found out they are having a GIRL!!! I'm so thrilled for them (and of course a little jealous), but Daxton is going to have a best friend 3 months after he's born!

The dinner "party" was so overdue, but having loads to catch up on is just one of the gazillion things I adore about the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!