Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Many Face of the Bradshaw Boys

On Monday we found out the kids' school was to be closed today, it is possible that we knew prior to that of the closing, however I don't think so! So I had the pleasure of getting to spend the day with my little loves. I thought I would be able to take them to my office, put on a movie and get some work done. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! We did manage to be there for 2 hours, but that was not without screaming, yelling, Mommy getting really frustrated and almost being in tears. But two naps later we are all in better spirits and having a blast!

We are currently playing with our new toys and drinking Koolaid, but just a little while agao we decided to have a photo shoot and a silly face contest, which should keep everyone giggling!


And since I missed doing this yesterday...I hope everyone had a magical and special Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!