Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dear Santa...We Have Been Awfully Good This Year

Dear Santa,

When you make your list and check it twice Ethan and Carter have been awfully nice!! These boys worked super hard on making their letters special to you...


Here is what they asked for:


(Translation of Ethan's letter to Santa: Dear Santa, I have been good. I want a turbo set and turtles. I love you Santa. Love, Ethan Bradshaw)

These kids are the light of my life, so sweet and so precious. I loved watching them meticulously decide where the stamps and stickers were going to go!! I hope you remember how sweet they are Santa when you hurry down our chiminey this year!

xoxo - The Bradshaws

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!