Thursday, November 21, 2013

Snowy Morning In Reno

I clearly have not been doing as good of job this week of updating as last week.

It was snowing here this morning, and while I did manage to get myself and the kids dressed and out the door, I longed for a day of pj's, hot coco, and movies.


Don't they just look so thrilled having to be all bundled up like that?! In fact Carter refused to wear his hood so I'm sure his ears were cold!

I know that it is almost the end of November and we have been SOOOOO very lucky to have beautiful weather thus far, but for some reason I'm just not ready for snowy mornings and icy roads! It's so much easier to get up in the mornings when the sun is shining and it is going to be warm outside. The grey = melancholy.

In the same breath though I am so excited for the holiday season, we have so many fun things planned to do as a family and for the kids. I can't wait to share them all with you!! We've really stepped up our game with fun family activities in the next month (maybe years) to come!

Hopefully everyone is staying warm...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!