Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mop Tops to Buzz Cuts

People often use phrases like "the kids grow like weeds" to describe how tall their children have gotten or how fast it seems they grow. I use that phrase to describe how quickly the boys' hair grows! It seems that we cannot go longer than 6 weeks before we are sitting in the barber's chair! I know some people love longer, shaggier hair on their kids, but if I let my kids hair grow they would look like cousin It!

We've been going to Hollylocks for the past few years and we love it! It's not the cheapest haircut in town but the kids love to sit in the chair and watch the movies they play; the best part for them though is the lollipop they get at the end.

We hadn't cut the kids hair since the beginning of September so it was definitely time for a little hollywood-esque treatment! By the time we got there yesterday the place was PACKED! I should have known better, it being a holiday. I should have called ahead but we've never really needed to in the past...note to self call ahead next time!

Here are out BEFORE photos:



And here is after approximately 5 minutes of magic in the chair:



The kids happily picked color spray for their hair and let our favorite girl put gel in it. I alwawys try to do the kids hair in the mornings before school, but for some reason I can never get it to look as cute!

Now they look a little less like Beatle wannabes and little more like Superheros in the making!! Aren't they super cute?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!