Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bradshaw Nook Weekly Ramble - First Edition

This has been a FABULOUS week, we have gotten so many things accomplished! I hope everyone out there is enjoying themselves keeping up with our crazy clan! The boys had shots today, which was quite the adventure, but both were very brave!

I know everyone is so busy these days and with the holdiays just around the corner it's only going to get busier. But sometimes we need a little distraction so here are few things to make you smile:

BRADSHAW PIPSQUEAKS QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Ethan: Mommy, Griffin's mommy has a tattoo that can NEVER come off
Me: Ethan so does your mommy and your daddy.
Ethan: Can you PLEASE save me one of them?
Me: No it doens't work like that, they get put on with needles and it hurts.
Ethan: Well when can I get one?
Me: When you're 18!!!
Ethan: Well I think it will still hurt when I'm 18...I think I will get one when I'm 32!!!

[Sits straight up in bed] Mommy!! Can you believe Daddy is ALMOST 32?!!!

(I had tears streaming down my face, I was laughing so hard)

OTHER THINGS THAT MAKE US GIGGLE:


My very special Mother's Day gift from Ethan...I giggle everytime I look at it on my desk. He apparently sees me with a tiny body and BIG head...LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!

I'm almost done reading my first book in what seems like forever! I have really enjoyed forcing myself to have some downtime and pick up a book. Any suggestions for future reads are greatly appreciated!

Finally, tonight is Grey's Anatomy night...BEST night of the week!!! Look forward to my mini girl's night with Michaela every Thursday!

Happy rest of the week - xoxo - The Bradshaws

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!