Thursday, November 7, 2013

Our Cozy Little Nook

I've gone back and reread the post I did at the end of last year, outlining all the hopes, dreams and plans I had for 2013. Sadly it's November and I'm just now disciplining myself to update this regularly and get back into posting pictures of the kids.

I really meant what I said when I posted this: "I really want to make our Crazy 4 [soon to be 5] a part of everyone we care abouts' lives. I want our family everywhere to be able to watch our kids grow up and our family expand. I want to make sure that even if we don't get see them everyday, they still feel like they saw us yesterday." That is the intention with this blog, and I suppose this post is a gentle reminder to me that I said that!!

I can't promise to update everyday, but I hope you'll continue to visit our cozy little nook every now and again to keep up with the face-paced lives of all us Bradshaws!

1 comment:

  1. Ah I love this! Life is so busy for everyone that it is great to see you guys are doing well! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!