Friday, November 8, 2013

Holiday Head Start

I am so excited about the three-day weekend this week!! I am so looking forward to starting our Christmas shopping (I'd like it done prior to the holiday rush)and more importly meeting with our friend and family photographer Kristi Bowman to go through our photoshoot we did last month to start designing this year's Christmas card. I am hoping to have these cards ready to be sent out the first weekend in December...I don't want to be late with them! Especially since I love coming home to a stack of Christmas cards, the art of the Christmas Card better never die!


This wasn't our Christmas Card photo last year...I may just have to use it as part of this years because it makes my heart sing just looking at it!

Anyway...among all the 5 million other things we have going on I am starting out traditional yearly ornament this weekend as well! I might as well take advantage of having Monday off and put my time to good use! I of course found this idea on Pinterest (does anyone find ideas any other way in this day in age?)...I'm looking forward to giving these fun little Christmas tree trinkets to our friends and family. Best part is, the girl at Michael's gave me $25 off my purchase today...the ENTIRE price of the ornaments!!!


So excited to be getting a head start on the holidays this year...maybe Christmas Eve won't consist of me last minute shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!